Your Guide to Pride Accessories
Guide to Pride Accessories
In the last decade, pride related clothing and pride accessories have become more accessible than ever before. In the past, you would have had to special order pride themed items from specialty shops or hope to find some at alternative clothing stores where pride accessories were more widely accepted.
Thankfully, the wider availability of pride accessories means that it’s so much easier to display your pride in the clothing and fashion items that you wear. The following guide will help you learn about the different types of accessories you can buy to show your pride, where to get them and of course, how to style them.
Types of Pride Accessories
Nowadays, there are so many different types of pride accessories that we cannot possibly list them all. The following are the most popular types of accessories that you’ll find on the market.
Hair bows are a great way to showcase your pride with some flashy hair gear. Pride hair bows can be found in the form of headband hair bows, which are typically on the larger side; as well as smaller clip on bows, which can be worn alone or in groups.
Pride jewelry comes in many different forms. Necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings and everything in between. Pride jewelry can be subtle or it can be flashy, and which type of jewelry you choose will naturally depend on your personal style.
Pins and Buttons
Pins and buttons have become very popular in recent years . There are many different types of pride pins and buttons you can find, ranging from simple circular buttons with rainbows to elaborate enamel pins with many details. Pins and buttons can be worn on your clothing, on hats, on jackets or even attached to purses and bags.
Where to Get Pride Accessories
Now that you know about some of the most popular types of pride accessories, the question remains: where do you buy them? Again, it is much easier to buy pride accessories now than it was in the past, so you have several options.
- Retail Stores: It is not uncommon for big box retail stores to carry pride accessories. These are often relatively simple items, such as buttons or socks, but they can still add a touch of pride to your wardrobe.
- Niche Stores: You may find a wider array of items in niche stores, such as stores like Hot Topic that tend to offer more specialized types of fashion items.
- Online Shops: If you want the widest array of items, you should always check out online shops. Both small and large online shops will offer a nearly endless amount of pride related accessories. Consider purchasing from small shops to support small businesses!
Tips for Styling Pride Accessories
Looking for some tips for styling your accessories? Consider these three essential tips.
- Go all out for a stunning outfit: If you want your outfit to look flashy and stunning, then you should go all out. Don’t stick to one accessory, but layer your accessories from top to bottom. For instance, a pride hair bow, a pride necklace, I’ll probably bracelet on your favorite fried shirt.
- Consider subtle touches: If you’re looking for a more subdued everyday outfit, keep it subtle by working your accessories in with your other clothing and jewelry. For instance, wearing a gold chain necklace along with your favorite pride necklace for a layered look.
- Secure your accessories: Don’t forget to secure your accessories so they don’t fall off, especially if you plan to be running around an event!